Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back in Action This Weekend

I am grateful to each of you that remembered me in your prayers and who checked in to see how I was doing during and after my recent hospital stay. I am very much on the mend now. Also, to those of you who went out to the Bread Ladies Saturday before last only to find that I wasn't there, I am sorry you found an empty stage. Your faithful support means so much. Thanks!

Having to recover also meant having to back out of the show last Friday in Terre Haute with Patchwork. From what Rick and Holly told me, a great time was had by all. It always is when Patchwork's around.

However, I'm climbing back up on the stool this weekend when I make my first appearance at Bookmama's in Irvington. This is a delightful neighborhood bookstore, located on Johnson Ave., right across the street from Lazy Daze Coffeehouse. I'll be playing from 1:30 until 3:30, and of course, I'll have CDs available for anyone who'd like to get an early start on Christmas shopping! Come on out and browse the many interesting shelves at Bookmama's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home