Saturday, December 09, 2006

The New CDs Are Here!

This Old House, my latest CD, arrived from the manufacturer yesterday. It's been several months since Steve (producer) and I first started pre-production, but now the finished product is stacked up in the dining room. (It will get moved, Sweetie, honest!) We invested a bit of money in doing this, and now we see the results.

After the time and money invested, and after questioning whether I should even do it, yesterday I got to open up the first one, put it in the CD player and decide if it was worth it.

I'm proud of it. It's a good piece of work, if I say so myself. Steve did a great job of production, not letting me settle for good enough. We worked really well together, and I look forward to doing another project with him, although the first priority is distribution of this one.

That said, here comes the commercial.

Do you need a last minute Christmas gift? This Old House is available on my web site, www.goingoverhome.com. On the site, you can also listen to samples. There are some full-length songs on my MySpace page, and on the latest music site I've found, ezFolk.com.

If you like the music, the CDs make a great gift. If you don't, they make great coasters!

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

I hope you'll stop by the site and give a listen. If you're moved to buy a CD, thank you. Either way, I hope you find something in it that makes you say, "That's all right."




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home