Saturday, November 18, 2006

Regional Assembly

The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Indiana held its biennial assembly last weekend. This is the region where I serve in ministry, so I was very involved and very busy during the days and weeks leading up to it. Toward the end of this week, a couple of people asked if I had recovered from the assembly yet. If they'd asked on Monday, I would have said I was doing great, but as the week wore on, I knew I really needed this weekend and the upcoming holiday.

It was a great assembly though, a great opportunity to renew acquaintances and make new Hoosier friends. The assembly, although busy, provided a couple of opportunites to play. Roots and Branches opened up on Saturday morning. Then during the Saturday evening worship service, some members of Divine Intervention played alongside Phoebe.

Now that I've rested up a bit, there are pictures posted on the web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home