Monday, February 20, 2006

Introduction

This is new.

I've found some old friends who blog. My niece is keeping all of us stateside up to date on her semester in New Zealand via her blog. I advise others to be aware of how those generations following us are learning, communicating and processing information. So in a way I'm heeding my own advice. I'm starting a blog.

I'm a teacher by giftedness, a pastor by vocation, a musician whenever I can play (and even when I can't). I always want to think and learn. Words are important to me, so I'm starting a blog.

The title of the blog comes from a CD of Christian faith music that I released in 1997, and that title comes from a line in Wayfaring Stranger: "I'm only going over Jordan; I'm only going over home." While travelling through, I hope to record thoughts, observations and occasional pointless diatribes.

If you've passed this way, welcome. Let's see where the road goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home