Friday, October 23, 2009

CICSA Songwriters in the Round

Due to job-related conflicts, I had to cancel two gigs this weekend, Friday night at The Lighthouse Cafe and Saturday night at The Bread Ladies. It hurt to do it, because I love playing in both those places.

However, I received an invitation to fill in for a cancellation at the CICSA Songwriters in the Round at Language and Culture International this Saturday night. I have the privilege of joining Greg O'Haver and Cathy Howie for an evening song-sharing that starts at 7:00 and runs until 9:30.

Language and Culture International is located at 158 E. 14th St. in Indianapolis. Come on out to hear music by a couple of outstanding songwriters and me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home