Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Weekend's Shows Cancelled

I was booked to play two shows this weekend, Friday evening at The Lighthouse Cafe in Alexandria and Saturday afternoon at The Bread Ladies in Greenfield. However, a job-related conflict came up that made it necessary to cancel both these gigs.

It hurt to do it because these are both places that I enjoy playing, but sometimes you have to set priorities and do what needs to be done. That was the case this time around.

If you were planning to come out either to The Lighthouse or to The Bread Ladies, thank you, and I'm sorry.

Meanwhile, I am getting excited about another swing through central Kentucky that I have coming up next month. I'll be heading back to The Hub in Danville on Friday, November 20. The next night I will play a one hour set at Common Grounds in Lexington. The following weekend I go back to Nicholasville to play on Saturday, November 28.

I've been uploading video clips from a few performances and creating a channel on YouTube. We had a great time at Earth House Collective on Sunday night for the wrapup of The Tenderness Tour. I should have some video from that show posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home