Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two South Side Gigs This Week

I hope you had a wonderfully happy Valentine's Day!

This weekend was so enjoyable! On Saturday, I had the opportunity to entertain and to enjoy the company of some of the near east side's finest folks at J. S. Reutz Cafe. The Valentine's dinner was exquisite. Debbie and I had a great time. Many thanks to Jeff, his team, and the folks from Second Helpings that made it happen.

This week I have two gigs on the south side of Indianapolis. On Thursday evening, I'll be playing at Books on Sale. This is a new independent bookstore located in the southwest corner of the Southern Plaza shopping center. You will find Southern Plaza just north of I-465 on East Street. I'll be playing from 7:30 until 9:30, so come on by, browse the shelves and enjoy the music.

Then on Friday, I will team up with the always lovely, charming and talented Eli Beth for an evening of acoustic merriment at The Bean Cup. Chris and Jason run this great little independent coffee shop just north of County Line Road, across from Greenwood Park Mall. Eli and I will be playing from 7:00 until 9:00.

I'd love to see you at one of these fine south side locations. Come on out and warm up to some live acoustic music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home